AdamsCutTheCrap.com

AdamsCuttheCrap.com

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thank you

To my readers...

    These past few days I have had different people message me or talk to me in person about how I have helped them out.  I will be honest, I never imagined I would have had the effect that I have had on people.  I could only of hoped that my blog would maybe help one person see that anything is possible.  Instead I have heard from quite a few the impact it has had on them and it makes me truly humble that I could help.

     If we are given the trials on earth that our Heavenly Father has in store for us, and do nothing with them, we are no better than the man who hides his talent in the dirt.  It is important to know that all your trials are part of His plan and it is important to gain knowledge, experience, and  share the knowledge we receive from those trials. 
     Don't be afraid to email me if you want to tell me your story or just to talk.  Also if you send me your story and would like it published in my blog I'm more than happy to do that as well.  I feel truly blessed for the opportunity I am having.  In closing I just want to say to my readers, Thank You.  I hope you keep reading and keep coming back because I promise you, we are still just beginning.  I have 28 years of history to give insight to haha. 

     Be blessed for I know I truly am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment