AdamsCutTheCrap.com

AdamsCuttheCrap.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Getting a sweat going...

     Dancing to the Oldies...

     Today I did what started out to be one of the most embarrassing workouts to date.  That's right, I took the leap into dancing, not just dancing but dancing while Richard Simmons was on the television. What was I thinking?  At first I was pretty embarrassed and barely moving to the moves.    Then I saw that my wife and my daughter were really starting to get really into it and I decided, what the heck, what do I have to lose besides calories.


    What can I say, he is a silly man who may have some issues, but he knows how to exercise and get the blood pumping.  After just 20 minutes I was close to burning 200 calories.  I don't care how embarrassing it was at first, it was worth it seeing the numbers and feeling my heart work out.  This just goes to prove, if you want to lose weight, you cannot let anything get in your way.

1 comment: