AdamsCutTheCrap.com

AdamsCuttheCrap.com

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lunch Time Boredness

Was tired of being bored...

     While sitting at work a few days ago on my lunch I started looking around and thinking just how boring it is to be on lunch.  I hate the feeling of not doing anything productive in a small cold looking room.  I would eat my meal, listen to music, and just have all the energy I had in me be sucked out faster than how I use to down pizza.  

     A few days ago I decided I needed to make a change.  I had 30 minutes to play with and wasn't hungry so I decided I was instead going to go out and take a walk.  I walked down Main Street, of course with my music on, and felt a wave of unfounded energy wash over me.  I kept an eye on my watch and when it came close to the half way mark of my lunch, turned around and headed back, sad that I couldn't just keep walking outdoors.  

     This has become my new norm when I am at work.  I think this just comes to show that you can really incorporate working out to any normal routine.  Already in just the few days that I started this little extra workout during the day I have noticed another drop in weight.  It is harder to lose weight when you get closer to your goal, but adding little extras like this sure does help.

1 comment: