AdamsCutTheCrap.com

AdamsCuttheCrap.com

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Feels good

Words of Encouragement

     I think that the best feeling I have gotten from all of this, is the words that come from my wife.  Last night while we were getting ready for bed she noticed just how much I have lost from my legs.  She told me how she didn't think I had anything to lose from there, but now they were so "little" and muscular.  It is amazing how the small saying like that have a deep impact in me.  She is the biggest reason why I have accomplished anything in my adult life.

     If it was not for her I might still not be working, or if I was not the jobs that I have had and loved.  I know I never would have gone to school, I use to talk about it, but never did I act on it.  She made me believe in myself and encouraged me to take the next step, now I'm just two classes away from my bachelors degree.     

     When it came to losing weight, she was the biggest reason why.  I knew I had to and needed to do it for myself, but I think we all need external forces to help.  It was her believing in me that kicked all of this off.  For that, I thank her, for changing my life in many ways.  School, kids, and my own health.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, sweetie! I am the luckiest woman to have you as my husband and father to my children. You are such an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete