AdamsCutTheCrap.com

AdamsCuttheCrap.com

Monday, May 7, 2012

The biggest surprise

When I started this journey I figured it was going to be just for myself.  I knew I needed to get healthy and finally become real with myself.  Not once did I think anything else would come of it.  In fact for a while I was not sure if I would even lose weight and become healthy like I have.  However, the more I have stuck to the path of healthiness, the more people that have joined me.

The biggest and best surprises I have received are my kids wanting to not just to eat healthier, but having my kids want to exercise with me.  In fact my oldest wants to get healthier so bad she asked me to wake her up a half an hour earlier so that we can work out together in the morning.  My other daughter is constantly wanting to exercise with me and go for walks as well.

Both of them love to know when they are eating healthy as well.  The eat veggies and fruit like crazy and get excited about eating these and other healthy foods.

This has been the biggest surprise I think I have gotten from my change in diet and daily life.  It has truly been a blessing to not just me, but my entire family and that has made all this even more worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment