AdamsCutTheCrap.com

AdamsCuttheCrap.com

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I use to eat that... #3 Meatlovers

I remember one of my favorite meals for a long time was eating a yummy medium pizza.  It wasn't just a few slices of the medium pizza but it was the whole pizza.  Now I look back and it makes me sick to think I at one time was able to do this and did it quite frequently.  I can understand how I never lost weight now.

Medium Pizza Hut Meatlover (nutrition facts provided by pizzahut.com)

Calories...........................................2640
Fat..................................................144
Saturated Fat..................................56
Cholesterol.....................................320
Sodium...........................................6640


It is amazing that I didn't double over from this.  Coming soon, I'm going to start taking your favorite meals and making a new healthier recipes on a Cut the Crap cooking show to be shown on Youtube!  It's still in the works but coming soon!  If you have an idea you can either comment here or email me at adamhalverson@gmail.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment