AdamsCutTheCrap.com

AdamsCuttheCrap.com

Friday, October 28, 2011

Which way to attack the last 30 pounds...

Last night I weighed in at 202 pounds, and that was a killer to see.  For so long I have hovered between 194 and 197.  Sure, I have had a few huge changes in my life, but is that really an excuse for me to be putting weight back on?  Or is it just more crap that I have to cut and realize that the best way to move on is to get back on track?  I will be picking the latter.  However I have come to a cross roads in how to tackle these next 30 pounds to get myself down to the 170 mark.

The diet that really started things off on the right path was doing a very low carb diet.  It allowed me to change my eating habits, and lose a good amount of weight.  This is also how I suggest people to start when dieting when asked what they should do.

On the other hand I can also just start tracking what I'm going to eat using Sparkpeople.com and see what happens using that program again.  It worked out very well for me after the initial weight loss from the low carb diet.

Either way I am going to need to add back in walking to my daily routine and working out with my weights.  It just becomes the question of which diet I use first to get me going once again.  However at this moment I am leaning towards the low carb alternative where I make sure everything I am eating 100 net carbs or less per day.  I am going to do this for 2 weeks and hope that it can kick start my weight loss once again.  I will keep you posted in how well this goes and what the results end up being, for now I have to cut the crap back out of my life and stop eating that darn candy!  Stupid Halloween!!!!! haha.

1 comment:

  1. I apparently need to hide the candy from you because telling you not to eat it isn't working haha

    ReplyDelete