AdamsCutTheCrap.com

AdamsCuttheCrap.com

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I used to eat that?

I decided it would be fun and interesting to reflect in different blogs things I used to eat at one sitting.  It is no wonder I use to be a big boy.  I thought not only would this be an interesting look back at the way I was, but also a good way for people to see just exactly what they may be putting into their body.  So for starters, a few nights ago I decided to have a little bit of mac and cheese with a turkey dog.  It brought back memories of what I used to eat.

1 box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.  2 Bar S Hot Dogs..

Total Calories                             1290
Total Fat                                       38g
Saturated Fat                                13g
Cholesterol                               175mg
Sodium                                   4150mg
Carbs                                          184g

That is one scary meal, including looking at the sodium.  Makes me very happy that I changed my ways.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Adam, just looking at you blog here a bit. Pretty interesting, I had know idea you used to weigh a lot. How much weight have you lost on your journey?

    Tom Wheeler

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right now 96 pounds down, only 4 more till I am 100 pounds lighter than what I was about 5 years ago.

    ReplyDelete