AdamsCutTheCrap.com

AdamsCuttheCrap.com

Monday, August 22, 2011

Starting to hit the weights again

Hitting the weights again...

     Now I have my gym set up and ready to go.  Last few days I have been trying a new workout routine. It is going to take a few weeks to see if anything comes of it, but I have heard nothing but good things about the type of work out I'm doing.  I'm going to work out as much as possible, hopefully 6 times a week.  3 days will be upper body workouts, 3 days be lower body and core.  

     The work out is one that you just keep going until you can't lift another weight that way.  This has been talked about on many different sites I have looked at as one of the best muscle building workouts.  However, I'm not going to see (flex) for a month so I can see the progress all at once.  We'll see how that goes however.  

     I'm still not losing the weight and I know deep inside I need to start tracking what I eat again using Sparkpeople.  So Sparky here I come again! I'll keep you updated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment