AdamsCutTheCrap.com

AdamsCuttheCrap.com

Sunday, August 14, 2011

The diet that is not working...

Finding a way to overcome...

     Lately I have been stagnate in my diet.  It seems I have hit a rock that will not move.  I'm at 195 pounds and I know people seem to think that I am fine at this weight, but in reality I'm still overweight and need to still drop hopefully 20 pounds.  There are many reasons why this has happened, but one shines brighter than the rest.

     I have started working full time at my job.  This is different than I"m use too.  I'm use to only working four hours or so at one job, having a few hours to come home and do things and then work at a different job.  Now, it's eight to nine hours of working, with a half an hour break.  

     During that half an hour I will go out for walks, sometimes taking something easy with me to eat.  This easy thing is normally a sandwich or a bag of nuts.  Other times I will not take anything at all.  However, I do go for that daily walk and I think that is the only thing that has kept me from not gaining.

     So what I have here is most of the time I will eat breakfast.  I then go through the rest of the day not really eating anything.  So by night time I'm starving and eat and eat and eat.  This has been a killer and a habit I am trying to get out of.  Struggling is not fun, but it is a good learning experience.  We all are going to have our ups and downs, its getting past the downs that gives us great experience.  

     Hopefully, I can break this here in the next week or so.  Kind of getting tired of not losing weight anymore, I know in my heart I still have more to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment