AdamsCutTheCrap.com

AdamsCuttheCrap.com

Monday, August 15, 2011

Moving means losing weight right?...

Moving

     So we moved out of the place we were staying and moved into a place of our own.  Very nice house, and lots of stuff that had to be moved.  I was excited for more than one reason.  First reason, finally get to have my family living in a house of our own again after 15 long months (thanks to those who put up with us haha).  Second reason was, moving all this stuff and all the exercise I was about to partake in, I was bound to lose some weight.

     Well, what I didn't take into account was the fact that eating was going to be a little difficult.  Dominoes here, Jack in the Box there, and my full time work diet that I talked about last night, really did a number.  I haven't really gained, but all of that extra work I did with moving seems to be the only thing that has kept me where I am.  That and those almost daily walks.  

     We are all human and bound to make mistakes.  I need to learn to control myself again and get on a routine so that I can better monitor what I eat.  Not only do I need to go back to monitoring what I eat, but I really need to start my strength workouts again.  I have my gym, it's time to cut my crap and start hitting it hard! 

No comments:

Post a Comment