AdamsCutTheCrap.com

AdamsCuttheCrap.com

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Net 100 Diet

For the next month I am going to be doing my new diet that I have created called the Net 100 diet.  Over the past year I have really studied dieting and nutrition and I feel that this is the best way to really lose weight.  You still get your fiber, your fats that your body needs, and enough energy to perform.  So over the next month I'm going to be showing a day by day comparison on what I eat, how much I weigh and how much energy I have in the morning, afternoon, and evening.  I hope as you follow along we are able to see progress.  If you decide you want to try this diet I will help you and would love if we kept track of your progress as well.

Net carbs are the carbs that are left behind after you take out fiber and alcohol sugar.  However to be honest I personally stay away from alcohol sugars.  These are your names that end normally with a -tol like maltitol.  If you want something that's a good substitute for sugar I recommend Stevia or Truvia.

So as of today I started at 196.6, tomorrow I will post what I ate, amount of carbs/calories/fats and we'll see where I stand in a month!  

No comments:

Post a Comment