AdamsCutTheCrap.com

AdamsCuttheCrap.com

Monday, February 13, 2012

I use to eat that #2

Its still crazy to really look at the things I use to eat compared to how I eat now a days.  I'm going to visit one of my favorite meals that I was able to eat all in one setting.  My favorite restaurant called Old Number 3 up in Ronald, Washington.  On the menu was a meal that was great tasting and came with a lot of food called "The Motherload."  This was one huge burger (2 patties) that came with 2 pounds of french fries and onion rings.  So let's break this old fav of mine down.  I know this isn't going to be 100% accurate because I can't find a menu online, however it is going to be pretty close.

Calories..........................2361
Carbs.............................271
Fat.................................110
Cholesterol.....................170

And that was just one meal for the day, oh man.

No comments:

Post a Comment