AdamsCutTheCrap.com

AdamsCuttheCrap.com

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yes... I have been there






Hold On...
Before I get too deep in this I want those who read this to know I have been there. I have had depression, I have thought this is it, and that I didn't want to live again. I'm not spouting off stuff that I have not myself experienced. I want you to know that I have been there, maybe not as deep as some but the battle is all the same. We all have an experience to learn here while on this Earth. We must rise up against the opposition in our life and overcome all of our short comings. We can do this, I will do all I can to help you on my side, but you have to pull your weight as well. Stop with the excuses, stop telling yourself you can't because you can do this, let's do this right here right now!

Proof is in the picture (taken in October 2009). Posted you see me with my Titan's jersey I bought after getting my ICD. This shirt right here was a 4x, no I did not fit it but my goal was to. I was so depressed that I felt this was my end result, I didn't care how fat I got and I knew deep down I wanted to fit that shirt. I didn't care how long I was going to live, all I knew was I was going to live the way I wanted to. I started to question my purpose on this world and why had God sent me here to just have complications and now more limitations than I knew what to do with.

I didn't care anymore, I wanted to waste away and enjoy all of the food I could. I drank, I ate, and the most activity I had in my day was walking from the computer to the fridge. When you don't feel needed by anyone and that it is just you against the world what was the point?

The point is this, God loves you! He wants you to prosper and gain knowledge and seek the best for yourself. If you are married like I became, you find out that there is so much to live for! My wife, my kids, and myself. I needed to change and so I decided that I was not going to let myself fill that shirt. If you are not married, there are still those who love you and want the best for you! I can tell you right now, God loved you so much he sent his only begotten. It's time to learn to love yourself and to cut the crap. It's a battle but you and I can do this! We can defeat the demons that are haunting your life and start one step at a time.

This is me now compared to my 4x jersey, I can fit a little more than two of me in this shirt. This shirt when I put it on makes it look like a dress now. No longer is my goal to fill this shirt, it is to inspire others to overcome their deepest ravines and rise above it. I have overcome these demons and continue the battle to this very day. Let's do this, lets keep walking in the path of righteousness and improving your health! Start off small, the first thing I want you to do is open up an account at Sparkpeople.com. This place will give you the start you need, come back tomorrow for more!

I've been there, you can over come the demons with me!
Be strong!
One step at a time!
It's time to breath courage into your soul!






No comments:

Post a Comment